Patients Start Here
Lakeside Audiology provides all to assist with the check-in process. We ask that you print and fill-in, or complete online, the appropriate forms HERE. This will speed up your check-in process on the day of your appointment. If you have questions about completing or sending forms please call our Patient Care Coordinators at (585)394-8800.
Patient Forms are now provided in Adobe Acrobat .PDF format with interactive fields. Adobe Acrobat must be installed to view and complete these documents. To obtain a FREE copy of the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader click here.
Please read our cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment kindly notify us at (585)394-8800 at least 24 hours in advance so that your time can be offered to another patient.
Things to Remember When Visiting Our Offices
- Referral – Before you arrive make sure your referral, if needed, is current.
- Insurance Card – Bring your insurance cards to every visit. We copy them and use the information to bill the insurance company directly. Insurance plans are frequently updated.
- Copayment, Co-Insurance, and Deductible – Payment is expected in full at the time of service or per the terms of your insurance plan(s) unless prior arrangements have been made.
- If you have not completed a health form in advance, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled visit to allow ample time for paperwork and to avoid losing allotted time to see the doctor. If a health form is not complete by the time of your appointment you may be asked to reschedule to a later time or date.
- Please note that prior to your first appointment we often do not have access to your health records or test results, even if your doctor uses an EHR. Please contact your primary care doctor or other referring providers to send relevant information in advance or provide copies you can bring.
- We encourage you to bring a family member or friend if it would help facilitate the exchange of medical information and reinforce treatment recommendations.
- For patients scheduled for allergy testing in any of our offices please click here for important information.